Data science is becoming an every day a must essential discipline in most organizations. Data is the new oil and data science is the way to mine this data and refine it to useful data in your organization specific tasks. Everyday new problems arises and organizations are using data-science to get answers from their data sets.
Orchestrating the complete workflow from extraction > preparation > transformation > modeling > app development > app deployment to users is a very demanding process to data-scientists, it takes a lot of computing and storage management and integrate multiple machine learnings models, development environments and no code app development makes the process of creating a working AI Application work for months.
Full Set of DataTools for data-scientists
- DataPipes for extraction.
- Computing Objects for Python, PHP, AutoML, Tensor-flow, Keras and more containers.
- Storage Management using SingleStore Cluster.
- DataObjects Management.
- Data Profiling for ML Feature selection and data analytics.
- Custom Extraction and Preparation using Python and PHP containers.
- External tools integration like MapBox and Clearbit for enriching data.
- DataKubes for creating Visualization Cubes for multidimensional data visualization.
- Api Tokens for sharing data stored in the storage repositories using DataKubes API.
- Data Forms for creating public or internal web forms for enriching data directly to data objects in repositories.
- Alert rules for creating business logics for detecting data matches and pushing notifications to users in web, email and mobile devices.
DataKubes simplifies the overall AI/ML Adoption to your organization, using a single point of Orchestration of Storage and Computing Power, all focused to enable not just AI/ML Inventory Optimization solutions but the platform to create new AI/ML Applications to responde to the most demanding questions and unsolved problems
NoCode App Development
Example of DataApp for Customer Churn
DataKubes brings the DataApp Studio a complete no code app development environment design to help data-scientist to build AI/ML apps connected to their orchestrator projects. This makes the process of sharing to public or internal users a complete User Experience based on the data available in the DataKubes